LiFePO4 batteries - Rechargeable LiFePO4 cells
Working with Bonrex, Alpha Micro offer a range of rechargeable Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, with varied capacities. Low cost, low toxicity, well-defined performance and long-term stability make this battery type ideal for applications such as telecoms and emergency lighting.
- Excellent thermal stability and charging performance at high temperatures ( up to 70°C)
- Extremely low self-discharge rate
- Over 2,000 times cycle life
- Safe and reliable
- No dissipation or memory effect
- Environmental friendly - no toxic heavy metals and no carcinogens
- Multiple pack configurations available for all cell models
Bonrex batteries have extensive certifications and can be customised to meet specific requirements - Alpha Micro would be pleased to help you find the right configuration for your application.