EVK-G3/EVK-G4 - SARA-G350 and SARA-G450 evaluation kits
- u‑blox quad‑band GSM/GPRS wireless technology
- Easy to use
- Simple access to all pins and features of the wireless module
- Extensive visualisation and evaluation features
- Supports AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline A‑GPS services
- 2 USB connectors: 1 GPS, 1 wireless (USB/UART)
- Convert technology easily with optional adapter boards
The kits include:
- Evaluation board with SARA G350 or SARA-G450 GSM/GPRS module and u‑blox GNSS module
- USB cable
- Cellular (GSM) antenna
- GNSS antenna
- Power adaptor
- Audio headset
The kits are very user friendly, and have both USB and RS232 interfaces for development, testing and tracing. They come with a built‑in u‑blox GNSS receiver module, giving designers the flexibility to either test GSM/GPRS functionality alone or to integrate it together with u‑blox GNSS technology.
On the EVK‑G35, a u‑blox AssistNow Assisted‑GPS (A‑GNSS) client is embedded in the firmware stack, providing users with the option of integrating and testing our license‑free A‑GNSS solutions. The kits are to be used with a Windows PC via USB interface, and require an activated SIM card (not included).
u-blox GSM/GPRS evaluation kit with embedded GNSS receiver, supports SARA-G350EVK-G45
u-blox GSM/GPRS evaluation kit for SARA-G450ADP-G350
GSM/GPRS adapter board for eval kit with SARA-G350 module. Requires a separate u-blox cellular evaluation kit purchased separately.ADP-G450
GSM/GPRS adapter board for eval kit with SARA-G450 module. Requires a separate u-blox cellular evaluation kit purchased separately.