FT260Q - HID class USB to UART/I2C Bridge IC, 28-pin QFN
Leveraging the advantages of using a standard USB HID class driver which will be already installed in most OS (FTDI's other devices are Vendor Class), the FT260Q provides an ideal bridge between USB and either UART or I2C peripherals which is fast to implement. The I2C mode of operation will also support the HID over I2C protocol defined by Microsoft with Windows 8 or above.
- Data rates: UART - 1200 - 12 Mbaud (UART), I2C - Standard mode (SM), Fast mode (FM), Fast mode plus (FM+), High speed mode (HS)
- Interfaces: UART/I2C Master
- USB transfer modes: Interrupt
- USB speed: Full Speed (12Mbps)
- Package: 28-pin WQFN
- I/O voltage: 1.8V to 3.3V
- Virtual COM port: Yes
- USB host: No
- Channels: 2
- USB Class: HID
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°
The UMFT260EV1A DIP development module is ideal for developing and implementing the FT260 in your application.