LEA-M8S - M8 GNSS module
The LEA-M8S GNSS module offers concurrent GNSS location capability together with high-performance u‑blox M8 positioning technology. With a dual‑frequency RF front‑end, the concurrent GNSS engine uses the highest number of visible satellites from two of the GNSS systems (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou) for more reliable positioning. In addition, the LEA‑M8S features very low power GLONASS functionality.
- Simultaneous reception of up to 3 GNSS systems (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Industry leading -167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Combines low power consumption and high sensitivity
- Superior anti‑spoofing and anti‑jamming
- UART, USB and DDC (I²C compliant) interfaces
The EVK-M8N GNSS evaluation kit is an ideal way to asses the performance and suitability of the u-blox LEA-M8S M8 GNSS module for your application.
The u-blox GNSS product overview provides a useful guide to the technologies used, product selection, product grades and advantages of u-blox GNSS modules.
LEA-M8S at a glance
|GNSS||BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS/QZSS|
|No. of concurrent GNSS||3|
|Temperature range (°C)||-40 ~ +85|
|Supply (V)||2.7 ~ 3.6|
|Dimensions (mm)||17.0 x 22.4 x 2.4|