C099-F9P - application board for evaluation of the ZED-F9P
The u-blox C099-F9P application board for evaluation of the ZED-F9P allows efficient evaluation of this high precision positioning module. The ZED‑F9P module provides multi‑band GNSS positioning and comes with built‑in RTK technology providing centimeter level accuracy to users.
The application board integrates the ZED‑F9P module and includes an ODIN‑W2 short range for connectivity options. The application board is designed to support evaluation of the ZED‑F9P module while the ODIN‑W2 module provides wireless connectivity capabilities for common use cases. Refer to the C099‑F9P User Guide for details on supported configurations.
u‑center software contains an NTRIP server/client which can be used to manage the RTCM correction stream to and from a C099‑F9P application board.
- ZED-F9P high precision GNSS module application board
- Flexible connectivity options, including Wi‑Fi and Bluetooth
- Arduino Mega shield connections for host expansion
The kit includes:
- 1 x u-blox C099-F9P application board for evaluation of the ZED-F9P
- 1 x active multi-band GNSS antenna
- 1 x Bluetooth / Wi-Fi antenna
- USB cable
The u-blox GNSS product overview provides a useful guide to the technologies used, product selection, product grades and advantages of u-blox GNSS modules.