RAK7268V2 - WisGate Edge Lite 2 LoRaWAN indoor gateway
The RAK7268V2 WisGate Edge Lite 2 is a full 8-channel indoor gateway, based on the LoRaWAN protocol, with built-in Ethernet connectivity for a straightforward setup. Additionally, there is an onboard Wi-Fi setup (supporting 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi) that allows it to be easily configured via the default Wi-Fi AP mode. Moreover, the gateway supports LTE uplink communication connections (RAK7268CV2 version). Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is supported to serve cases where wall or ceiling mounting is required without the need to install additional power lines.
The gateways come with the newest WisGateOS 2 which provides all the existing features but adds many options, and tooltips. They also offer extension add-ons – an option to add and manage additional features catering to your need.
- 8 LoRa channels
- Supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi AP for configuration
- 100M Base-T Ethernet with PoE
- 12V DC power supply
- RP-SMA LoRa antenna connector
- Multi back-haul with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Cellular(RAK7268CV2)
- SD card for log backup and LoRa frame buffering (in case of backhaul failover)
- LTE Cat 4 network (optional)
- WisGateOS 2
- Extension add-ons
- Built-in Network Server
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 (LoRaWAN 1.0.4 for the Built-in server is coming soon)
- LoRa Frame filtering (node whitelisting)
- MQTT v3.1 Bridging with TLS encryption
- Buffering of LoRa frames in Packet Forwarder mode in case of NS outage (no data loss)
RAK7268V2 packages include a WisGate Edge Lite 2 gateway, LoRa® antenna, mounting bracket and power supply.