Sentrius RM1xx - LoRa + BLE IoT stand-alone modules
The Sentrius RM1xx series of modules offer a powerful, convenient solution for long-range Enterprise IoT (EIoT) deployments. RM186 (868MHz) and RM191 (915Mhz) modules aggregate and transmit data from Bluetooth® Smart (BLE) devices and sensors over LoRaWAN to gateways as far as 15 km (~10 miles) away. This bridges the personal area network to the wide area network in a unique way.
Sentrius RM1xx features:
- Designed for the EIoT – Innovative combination of BT™ v4.1 and LoRa® makes the RM1xx the bridge between Bluetooth Smart devices and a network that intelligently uses their data.
- Ultra-low power usage schemes – Allows years of use on a single battery.
- Laird Connectivity’s unique smartBASIC language – Makes it extremely easy to create event-driven, hostless applications.
- Upgradeable firmware – Prepare for the future with access to feature and security updates.
- Compliant with FCC, CE regulations – Available as the RM186 (CE) or RM191 (FCC).
* Not recommended for new designs