Sentrius RG1xx - Sentrius™ LoRa-enabled Gateway + Wi-Fi/Ethernet
The Sentrius™ RG1xx LoRaWAN-Enabled Gateway is the ultimate in secure, scalable, robust LoRaWAN solutions. Gather data from as far as 10 miles via LoRaWAN and sync to the cloud via Wi-Fi / Ethernet. The RG1xx gives you full ownership over your network, adding multi-protocol connectivity to your sensors and devices to create actionable IoT intelligence.
Sentrius™ RG1xx features:
- IP67 enclosures available
- Full on-board Linux OS, configurable via web GUI
- Now supports TR-069 remote management!
- Broader region support: North America, EU, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, New Zealand
- Support added for the new Semtech Basics Station forwarder in addition to updated ChirpStack as well as Senet packet forwarders
Note: Gateway operation cannot be switched between regions.
Also available: Sentrius RG1xx pluggable M2.COM LoRaWAN adapter. Bring the RG1xx to the inside of any Linux-based device, expanding upon Semtech drivers and reference design for improved RF performance.