RAK811-BM - Breakout module for RAK811 LPWAN module
The RAK811 LPWAN Breakout Module is a combination of the RAK811 chipset and the RAK811 Breakout Board. It is a barebone LoRa® Node solution providing a balance between small size and access to GPIO's via a header.
With Semtech SX1276 at its core, the RAK811 LPWAN Breakout Module takes advantage of all LoRa® features, with long-range and low power consumption is at its core.
Set-up is easy and straightforward. The firmware fully supports the LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 stack. The node can work in a number of modes, with different data rates, and read data from the attached sensors. This is all configurable via AT commands.
RAKwireless have an excellent knowledge base on GitHub for these products backed up by our amazing engineering team to help you when needed.
RAK811-BM Product Features
- Based on Semtech SX1276
- Full LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Output power: 5－20dBm adjustable
- Max sensitivity: -130dBm@0.3kps
- Open source firmware with built-in AT command functionality for easy setup
- Theoretical max range of 2km in Urban and 15km in open areas
- Integrates both SMA and IPEX antenna connectors
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (industrial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (non-condensing)
RAK811 LoRa/LPWAN module breakout board, 433MHz, 42 x 25mm, with SubG antennaRAK811-BM-EU868
RAK811 LoRa/LPWAN module breakout board, 868MHz, 42 x 25mm, with SubG antennaRAK811-BM-US915
RAK811 LoRa/LPWAN module breakout board, 915MHz, 42 x 25mm, with SubG antenna