RAK4600-BM - Breakout module for RAK4600 LPWAN module
The RAK4600 Breakout Module is designed to allow easy access to the pins on the module in order to simplify development and testing. The breakout board uses an XBee form factor, allowing the RAK4600 stamp module form factor pin-out to be transferred to 2.54mm headers.
The module itself integrates an nRF52832 MCU and a SX1276 LoRa® chip. It has ultra-low power consumption of 2.0uA in sleep mode, high LoRa® max output power (20dBm) in work mode, and BLE output power up to 4dBm.
The module complies with LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocols. It also supports Lora® Point to Point communication.
The package includes:
- RAK4600 breakout board
- 1 x LoRa® antenna (with IPEX connector)
- 1 x Bluetooth antenna (with IPEX connector)
- 18 x Dupont lines
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO (optional NFC interface)
- Frequency range: 863–923 MHz (entire LoRa® high band spectrum)
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- LoRa® Tx power up to 20dBm
- BLE 5.0 (Tx power -20 to +4 dBm in 4dB steps)
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 2.0µA in sleep mode
- 512 KB Flash, 64 KB RAM
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C