RAK4260-BM - Breakout module for RAK4260 Integrated LoRaWAN® and MCU SIP
The RAK4260 Breakout Module is designed to allow easy access to the module pins in order to simplify development and testing. The breakout board uses an XBee form factor, allowing the RAK4260 stamp module form factor pin-out to be transferred to 2.54mm headers. This makes it more convenient for developers to debug their solution.
The RAK4260 module utilises the ATSAMR34J18B SIP. This high level of integration allows for outstanding performance: 860nA in sleep mode and LoRa® TX power of up to 20dBm.
A notable addition to this Breakout Module is the ATECC608A Cryptographic co-processor with secure hardware-based key storage. This is what makes this module different (compared to the RAK4200 and RAK4600 modules), adding another level of security in order to future-proof your platform.
The module complies with LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocols and supports Lora® Point to Point communication.
The package includes:
- RAK4260 breakout board
- 1 x LoRa® antenna (with RP-SMA female connector)
- 24 x Dupont Lines
RAKwireless have an excellent knowledge base on GitHub for these products backed up by our amazing engineering team to help you when needed.
RAK4260-BM Product Features
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry I/O ports:
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/SPI/ADC
- Frequency range: 863–923 MHz (entire LoRa® high band spectrum)
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- LoRa® Tx power up to 20dBm
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 860nA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M0+ with MPU
- Up to 256KB flash memory with ECC
- 32KB RAM
- 6KB of data EEPROM with ECC
- ATECC608A cryptographic core
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C