RAK4200-BM - Breakout module for RAK4200 LPWAN module
The RAK4200 Breakout Module is specifically designed to allow easy access to the pins on the module in order to simplify development and testing. The breakout board uses an XBee form factor and allows the RAK4200 stamp module form factor pin-out to be transferred to 2.54mm headers.
The RAK4200 module integrates an STM32L071 MCU and an SX1276 LoRa® chip. It has ultra-low power consumption of 1.5uA in sleep mode and high LoRa® output power (19dBm) in operational mode and complies with LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocols. It also supports LoRa® Point to Point communication.
The package includes:
- RAK4200 LPWAN Breakout Module
- 1 x LoRa® antenna with RP-SMA female connector
- 18 x Dupont lines
RAKwireless have an excellent knowledge base on GitHub for these products backed up by our amazing engineering team to help you when needed.
RAK4200-BM Product Features
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- Frequency range: 433–470 MHz; 863–923 MHz (entire LoRa® spectrum)
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- LoRa® Tx power up to 19dBm
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 2.0µA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex M0+ with MPU
- Up to 128KB flash memory with ECC
- 20KB RAM
- 6KB of data EEPROM with ECC
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
RAK4200 LoRa/LPWAN breakout module board, 433MHz, with antenna and Dupont linesRAK4200-BM-EU868
RAK4200 LoRa/LPWAN breakout module board, 868MHz, with antenna and Dupont linesRAK4200-BM-US915
RAK4200 LoRa/LPWAN breakout module board, 915MHz, with antenna and Dupont lines