The RPI-USB-HUB module uses the
FTDI FT2232H USB-to-UART/MPSSE IC, along with a GL850G USB hub
controller IC, to provide Raspberry Pi users with up to 4
downstream USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mbit/s) ports.
Asynchronous serial data
transfer rates from 300 bits/s to 12 Mbits/s at 3.3 V TTL levels
are supported, while synchronous serial data rates of up to 30
Mbits/s can be dealt with on JTAG, SPI and I²C
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed compatible
- One standard USB type A plug to connect to the Host
- USB Hi-Speed FT2232H device for USB-Serial/Bit bang
communications. Entire USB protocol handled by USB module
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed hub controller integrated to support up to 3
downstream USB ports
- External power input connector available to supply external
downstream USB ports.
- Support for USB suspend and resume
- Defaults to two independent UART interfaces.
- All I/O pins are 5V safe.
- UART data transfer rates from 300 baud to 12 Mbaud at 3.3V TTL
- Synchronous Serial (MPSSE) data rates of up to 30Mbps on JTAG,
SPI and I²C
- One dual-port USB type A connector and 0.1" pitch header to
support up to 3 downstream USB ports
- Green/Red status LED for downstream USB port 1 & 2.
- LED indicating power supply to external downstream USB
- On-board EEPROM 93LC56 for FT2232H configuration
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible
||USB HUB and USB to dual channel multi interface converter
module designed for Raspberry Pi.